You can pull now. Awww yeah. That's it.
Yeah...right there.
Oh, hey, didn't see you there. *ahem*
So, fixed up the code a bit, and now you can pull and see more things, and actually access the archives. Still tweaking some comment stuff and trying to get the damn blog to display who is who when we post.
Barett and I were talking earlier, and we've decided to tackle the quest of creating a documentary. What it's going to be about is to remain a mystery for a while, the writing has literally just started, so hold on to your seats in anticipation! (by the way, filming of it won't even start until late 2009 at the earliest)
Barett's "birthday" party was a success. I'm not sure if he had as much fun as Andrew and I had though, as he left early to go home (curse your parents!) and we kept on drinking and playing CoD4. I'm much better drunk, by the way.
Oh, and photofans, don't forget that tomorrow there is a full lunar eclipse at 8pm MST, be there, and snap photos!
Well, I can't gather any more random thoughts to put to text, so it's time for me to work on this hellish English assignment.
--Ryan
**Slow down, you move to fast/
You've got to make the morning last.**
February 20, 2008 at 1:19 AM
thgahtgdgdajghjaghjdghjg!!!!!! top