Don't pull...Seriously.
It's disappointing if you try, so unless you're an unreasonably cheery person, I advise against it.
I've been playing around with the blog layout a bit, trying to kick all of the "Bloggerness" out of it so it looks more like a website. It's at a good stage right now, but you know, no pulling.
In other news, I really dislike this Olympus E-300 I've been using for the past month, it just has some "issues" that make me foam at the mouth. I suppose I spend most of my time comparing it to other things like Nikon's D80 or D200, and then I realise why I'm so disappointed. It's 3 barely functioning autofocus points make me grumble a lot, and the kit lens that comes with it is a bit iffy, it's like they replaced the glass in it with Fischer Price plexiglass or something, because it's absolutely terrible to focus though. Once in a while you'll get a random shot that will turn out nice, but that's usually because you've purposely made the image blurry. I think the camera is just taunting me, it wants me to kill it.
Damn emo cameras.
Anyway, this week is so-called "reading week", unfortunately I do have a lot of reading to do, but I will probably do it at the last minute and think, "Gee, why didn't I do this earlier?". The answer would be because I was playing games, or writing blog posts...Yeah, let's not tell anyone about that.
I've been slacking off on my gaming duties this past week and a half, probably because of the aforementioned "school work", I should probably catch up on that at some point, I need to finish a number of games sitting on my shelf, namely the 360 version of CoD4 on Veteran. There are some insanely irritating levels on that, and I eventually start biting at the analogue sticks and foaming at the mouth in rage. I did one level about 45 times, the one with the ferris wheel. Seriously, I'm going to murder the console one of these days if it doesn't let me finish.
Well, enough of this rambling, it's time to procrastinate some more, and bug Barett about more important things like alcohol and That's What She Said Day.
Oh yeah, and heathens. Comment. Tell us things, we may or may not listen.
Ninja edit: This site is lacking photos, so I'll post some from the excursion Barett and I went on last night, the rest of them are at http://www.flickr.com/photos/hgxiphias for your viewing pleasure.

--Ryan