<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5637139854052832457?origin\x3dhttp://interlands.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

About

Welcome to The Interlands, your source for all media about everything. This is just because we are too lazy to actually choose just one medium to deliver content to our users. We like beer.

Artskool

I picked up my new Washburn 5-String Force ABT Electric Bass today. My Mom didn't think it was a very good buy at all. However, factoring in all the stress I'll relieve from just strumming this sexy little number, It's worth a whole lot more than money right now. Which brings me to my next point; Art school:
I have been trying to get a together a portfolio for ACAD in Calgary, a pretty prestigious art college in Canada. I keep thinking that these people are unforgiving or that there is no chance in hell of getting in. Whenever I try to think of something to do for my portfolio and my mind draws a complete blank, I start to get panicky, which is a terrible feeling. It raises the pressure of finding out who I really am, something I feel trapped into doing by the time I'm 20.


Oh wait, it's Feb. 17 right now, Merry fucking birthday.

I'm not a kid anymore. I wish I could just zone out in a comfortable high-school desk right now.

--Barett

You can leave your response or bookmark this post to del.icio.us by using the links below.
Comment | Bookmark | Go to end