<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5637139854052832457?origin\x3dhttp://interlands.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

About

Welcome to The Interlands, your source for all media about everything. This is just because we are too lazy to actually choose just one medium to deliver content to our users. We like beer.

The perfect weapon

I have been playing Call of Duty 4 online for about 2 weeks now. I believe I'm pretty addicted to it, despite the fact that I don't feel it is as solid a game as Team Fortress 2 as multi-player gameplay goes (I play/love a lot of TF2.) Why do I have these strange urges to play COD4 instead of the jewel that is TF2? It's all in the leveling.
I never was strongly drawn to the infernal level grinding that is WoW or Everquest, but having enjoyed both; Elder Scrolls:Morrowind and Oblivion, grinding is nothing 100% foreign to me (shut up). Anyway COD4 has leveling AND the fast paced action my TV-mind so craves. So, Infinity-ward are evil-fucking-geniuses, so if they EVER make an MMO don't buy it, lest you be slaves. I'm going to go play Call of Duty now.

--Barett

You can leave your response or bookmark this post to del.icio.us by using the links below.
Comment | Bookmark | Go to end